Saturday, December 13, 2008

The annual visit with Santa . . . .

School had their annual Boy's night out last night and Simon took Liam and Kaiden because Jared, Liam's Dad was working. They had a blast. Kaiden & Liam had a sleep over so you could imagine they didn't get too much sleep.




Today I took Kaiden and Liam to see Santa. Little did I know it would be an all afternoon event . . . . still it was worth it.
How handsome are these two!!

. . . . . Arhhh 2 & 1/2 hours we waited in line. Can you believe it. Luckily for me the boys had each other to keep themselves amused & they both had their little Lego cars to play with so they were really brilliant all things considered. I tell you what by the time we got to the front of the line I wasn't feel too much in the Christmas Spirit, more like Can we just get this over with please. Still the boys had a great visit and Kaiden was thrilled that Liam could come with us.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Well it looks like it was worth the wait. I think you got the REAL Santa this year....instead of one of his helper-Santas!!

I bet Kaiden got just what he asked for from the Big Guy! xo