Holy Cow . . . . . it's cold. Poor Simon and Kaiden went off to work and school this morning and the temperature was a cool -20 C Yep . . . . . as I said it's cold. Yesterday when we got home from church it was -14 C but this morning it's even colder. I bet even you would need a jumper or jacket Dad. I think all Simon is thinking about is . . . . if it's snowing down here in Denver the ski resorts must be getting a dumping just in time for Christmas, which they are. Just thought I should make a note of this crazy cold weather. Last year we got down to -24 C but that was in the mountains not down here in Denver and it was just once early in the morning.
I can't help thinking about of all the homeless people we have here in Denver. I know the shelters were over flowing last night. We are truly blessed to be able to retreat to our warm and cozy homes in times like these. Unfortunately others are not that fortunate.

2 comments:
Gee whiz and I thought it was bad here is Cali. it's summer compared to you guys. I was bummed that it was 29 degrees here the other morning. o.k I won't complain anymore, we should be hanging out in t-shirts and shorts. Hope you are all well. Merry Christmas. We need to get together before you leave. It's a must!
Oh Kel....that looks revolting. And then when you mentioned the homeless...I got sad. It's something I don't normally think about when I see snowy photos. How sad for them all. And I bet there are never enough shelter spots. Now I am depressed!
Post a Comment