Friday, November 21, 2008

Still here . . . .

So I had to cancel yet another flight and hotel reservation because even after Simon worked a 17 hour day yesterday the job still wasn't done. He is so furious I can't even put it into words. He works so hard and is so dedicated and loyal that it makes me sad when he's putting in such long hours day after day, week after week with little or seemingly no support. He just wishes the partners cared about this multi million dollar client as much as he does, or even just a little bit would be more than they are showing right now. One thing is for sure, he's going to need the break in San Diego if we ever do get there.

4 comments:

Becker said...

Oh, I'm sorry guys! I hope you get that trip in soon! Simon sounds like a work hard/play hard kind of guy. I hope I get to meet him (and Kaiden, of course!!).

Colleen said...

Bummer! Hope you get there soon Kel!

Kristen said...

I assume you got to (finally!) go Friday. Did you all get to relax???

Anonymous said...

So sorry this trip is going pear shaped..Poor Simon! It's ridiculous isn't it that the company can be so blase about one of it's customers and you'd hate to think what would be happening if Simon didn't care.
Hope it comes together very soon.
Love to you All. xoxoxoxox