THE TOOTH FAIRY'S REAL!!!
Kaiden has been asking us lately (for obvious reasons) if the tooth fairy is real. He asked how she could visit everyone who had lost a tooth. I just said "Well, she's magic, like Santa" His reply was priceless and so Kaiden . . . . "Well Santa is real! 'Cause I've seen him. And he really does have flying reindeer" I just said, "Well there you go!" He's convinced he saw Santa and his Reindeer flying through the sky Christmas Eve 2004. He was 3 but he swears black and blue even now that he saw what he saw. Santa is no mystery . . . . but back to the Tooth Fairy . . . .
Well our little pumpkin woke up this morning with shouts of . . . . "She IS real, She left me $6"
He was very excited and very cute. He said, "Wow, 6 bucks. You know I didn't mind if she had just left me a penny, as long as she left me something. That's okay, but she left me $6, WOW"
Last night in his prayers he said that he hoped the Tooth Fairy was real and that he didn't mind if she left him something for his tooth or not but that he just hoped she came. What a little sweet heart. Still he was thrilled to finally crack the mystery . . . . SHE IS REAL !
The innocence of childhood is a beautiful thing!!
I think if I let him he would go and blow it all at the school store on Friday.
Maybe he can spend just a little.
4 comments:
SIX BUCKS?! Man, the tooth fairy was a stingy old bat when I was a kid!! Congrats to Kaiden!
Well I think the tooth Fairy left $6 because Kaiden is 6 yrs old and I also heard that she leaves more for the 1st tooth. But that is just what I have heard . . . I didn't see her so I couldn't ask.
That reads like an episode of 'Full House' or something...you really should harness his energy and get him on TV. Make some money girl...!!
Very cute.
Our fairy leaves letters, as does Santa and the bunny. My problem is remembering the different fonts that have been used each time...there is a font for each creature and you can't mix them up because comparisins will be made!!
xoxo
That's awesome. Actually Santa did leave Kaiden a note last year.
Post a Comment