Monday, October 6, 2008

A spoilt little bear . . . .

Kaiden was home sick this week with a fever. He is fine now and it didn't last too long thankfully. So to pass the hours Kaiden decided to dress James in all of his different little outfits. For a little bear he has a lot of stuff. He is the most spoilt little bear that I know. Yes I know, I am encouraging him (Kaiden) by allowing him to treat James as the fourth member of our family. . . . but hey, he is only going to be this little once and he really does love James! How could we not let James be apart of family. They make a cute twosome!!


Kaiden couldn't find James' Pj's so he didn't get a shot of him in those. James' also has a special outfit for Halloween but I thought I would wait to unveil both Kaiden's and James' costumes for the big day until the 31st. Oooooh . . . . . . the suspense and drama.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute?? Definitely.
Indulgent?? Probably.

The bear has skechers for goodness sakes!!

But what the he...ck/ll!! He is only a little bear once. I say...indulge away!! xoxo

Kelly said...

I agree . . . . . obviously.
And as for the skechers . . . . . he may be a little bear but some things are still important! (: