Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Megs

Today Megan is another year older. Well actually her birthday is tomorrow but she is in Aus, so really her birthday is today. Makes perfect sense right?!?! Happy Birthday Megs.

This is Danielle & Megan celebrating the memorable occasion.
Bummer I couldn't be there but hey . . . . there is always next year as they say. I would just like to add that this is a rare photo of both of them and even more rare that it is in a blog. I stole this picture from Dan's blog actually and just wanted to make sure it did the rounds. They NEVER post pictures of themselves . . . so I am doing it for them. If I had more I would have included them but I don't. You know how I like to take photos so that just shows you how many are around. Besides, being on the other side of the world makes it a little more difficult. Anyway . . . . I really like this photo of both of them. Besides I like that they are on my blog, it makes them seem less far away. I know that sounds stupid but there you go!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGS!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ohhh....thanks Kel. We miss you too. xoxo

megan said...

Thanks Kelly...you made me cry. Sorry that i didn't look sooner but I have been avoiding the computer because the computer means school work. My email isn't working properly either.

miss you heaps and wish you had been here for my b'day and yours...next year here we come.

Thanks for the blog
xoxo