Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go the Broncos! !
























Simon, Kelly, Kaiden, James & Sarah
Today we took Sarah to her 1st NFL game. I must also note that it was Kaiden & my 1st NFL game as well. The Denver Broncos were playing the San Diego Chargers. Apparently last year the Chargers killed the Broncos so there was a lot of feeling in the air. The attendance was 74,956 so the atmosphere was brilliant & of course the 4 of us got right into it. The final score was 39 to 38. The Broncos scored the winning conversion with 16 secs to go. The stadium erupted & we all went nuts. It was such a great afternoon.
Luckily, Sarah bought the right jersey (:










Sarah, Kelly & Kaiden . . .














GO BRONCOS!




















Sarah at Mile High Walk



The boys heading home after an exciting win.

The Broncos Quarterback. Kaiden kept yelling out, "oh, there I am. I'm watching myself" When the broncos were down by 8 with 3 1/2 mins to go he said, "They should put me in, I could win if for them" The thing was, he was serious. He wouldn't know one end from a football field from the other, bless his little soul.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Why is James still in his baseball gear?

Danielle said...

You should be proud of how confident you have made him. He will leap tall buildings one day!! xoxo

Kelly said...

Yeah, how embarrassing is that. You'll be happy to know that was recified this week. Kaiden got James his own Bronco's jersey complete with helmet of course. I will have to post it.