Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mayan Riviera, MEXICO - 6th - 14th May 2008

We spent 8 nights & 9 days in Mexico with Simon's Mum & Dad. Our Resort was located about 50 miles south of Cancun & just north of Playa Del Carmon on the Yucatan Peninsula looking out onto the Caribbean Sea. The Grand Sunset Princess is an all inclusive resort so once we payed for our trip everything was included . . . . so we could just indulge with out worrying about extras costing the earth. We even had a holiday from tipping which was awesome. It was just beautiful & we had a blast.




The Grand Sunset Princess - Our Resort

2 comments:

megan said...

The resort looks like the best holiday place ever. did you take the photos? because it looks like no one else was there.

I want to come for a holiday tooo.

I will just have to buy a lottery ticket. ha ha ha

xoxo

Kelly said...

Yeah it was really amazing and yep I did take the photo's myself. I just took them early one morning before everyone started their day. It really is as beautiful as it looks. We had a blast.