My bloggiest friend of all (who could that be) suggested that I write Kaidenisms each day as he comes up with some good stuff, so here we are. Don't know if I can do it everyday but I am sure it could be a weekly addition. So here we go . . . . . . .
Today we were in the Colorado Rockies Baseball Store and while I was sorting myself out, Kaiden had parked himself on a Rockies chair near the checkout. He inquired about the cost of the car to find out it cost $59.99 "I have that much" he says. Then I replied, "I am sure you don't want to spend your $60.00 on a chair" Meanwhile a man was at the counter buying Game day tickets and he said to Kaiden. Would you like to take me to the baseball and you can pay? Kaiden looks up at him from his chair and with all sincerity said . . . ."No thank you. I already have a family to go with"
Because everyone is always making commets about his accent and saying how cute he is he thinks he is just so popular that even strangers want to go to Ball Games with him.
Today we were in the Colorado Rockies Baseball Store and while I was sorting myself out, Kaiden had parked himself on a Rockies chair near the checkout. He inquired about the cost of the car to find out it cost $59.99 "I have that much" he says. Then I replied, "I am sure you don't want to spend your $60.00 on a chair" Meanwhile a man was at the counter buying Game day tickets and he said to Kaiden. Would you like to take me to the baseball and you can pay? Kaiden looks up at him from his chair and with all sincerity said . . . ."No thank you. I already have a family to go with"
Because everyone is always making commets about his accent and saying how cute he is he thinks he is just so popular that even strangers want to go to Ball Games with him.
5 comments:
where's the comment i sent 2 days ago?? xo
And why wouldn't everybody want to take him to a ball game? He is addorable after all...
I think you have become a blogging monster. Which I love because now when I look at your blog i have something to read.
What can I say, Danielle has amazing powers of persuasion. I think she has family conections in the Italian Mafia and I don't want to take any chances.
you's better believe it!!
are you talkin to me? (de niro style)
I told you. I could just see the snear from here!
Post a Comment