Friday, April 4, 2008

Skiing with the Scotts

Kaiden, Jarod & Liam

Yesterday we went skiing at Breckenridge with friends. We had a great time. Kaiden loved that he had friends to ski with. "I've never been skiing with friends before!" He was excited!

Something that was an eye opener to us was that Kaiden is skiing really well. We thought he was doing great anyway but going with other kids gave us something to compare his newly acquired skills with. I think this is Liam's 1st year and I think Kaiden has been more than him so that stands to reason but Jarod has been skiing for a few years. Jarod is good but just more cautious than Kaiden that is all. Which isn't really a bad thing at all. We all had a great time and for us it was great to spend the day on the slopes with some great friends.
Kaiden & Liam

No comments: