I thought I would be safe being trapped at home (Simon had the car and it was too cold to go out) Anyway April 1st was slipping by with out too much to say until 'My little angel' turned down the volume on the computer while I'd stepped away for a moment. While I was away Kaiden yells out " Don't you want to listen to your music ?" When I got back I turned up the volume to the sounds of little giggles and the cry of "April Fools" I thought Arhh, how cute. He doesn't really understand the tricks but that is cute.
A little while later I returned to the computer to continue what I was doing and the mouse wouldn't work. Bugger! No biggy, I just changed the batteries. Still it wouldn't work. I changed the batteries again. You never know, the batteries may have been a dud. Still the mouse wasn't working. So for the next hour I used the mouse control on the lap top which I hate. It doesn't have as much freedom plus my automatic reaction is to use the mouse, so I would go to use it and then think, Arhh! It was frustrating, plus in the back of my mind I had the thought of Simon blaming me for the broken mouse because I was the last one to use it.
Anyway later on that day, Kaiden wanted to play on the computer so I set him up and said to him "You'll have to move the cursor from here because the mouse isn't working" His reply was "Yes it is. This thing just isn't plugged in properly" Then he pushed in 'the thing' that connects the cordless mouse and walla. It worked and Kaiden yells out in hysterics "APRIL FOOLS"
I couldn't believe it. I really thought it was broken the Little Bugger! He had pulled it out just far enough for it not to work but it looked like it was in properly so I was fooled well and truly. Like I said . . . . Little Bugger! He thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen and spent the next 5 mins rolling around on the floor. "I got you a beaudy"
And I thought he didn't really understand what April Fools was all about. When will I learn that he knows a whole lot more than I realise!
Nice one Kaiden! Can't wait to see what he'll come up with when he's 16.
A little while later I returned to the computer to continue what I was doing and the mouse wouldn't work. Bugger! No biggy, I just changed the batteries. Still it wouldn't work. I changed the batteries again. You never know, the batteries may have been a dud. Still the mouse wasn't working. So for the next hour I used the mouse control on the lap top which I hate. It doesn't have as much freedom plus my automatic reaction is to use the mouse, so I would go to use it and then think, Arhh! It was frustrating, plus in the back of my mind I had the thought of Simon blaming me for the broken mouse because I was the last one to use it.
Anyway later on that day, Kaiden wanted to play on the computer so I set him up and said to him "You'll have to move the cursor from here because the mouse isn't working" His reply was "Yes it is. This thing just isn't plugged in properly" Then he pushed in 'the thing' that connects the cordless mouse and walla. It worked and Kaiden yells out in hysterics "APRIL FOOLS"
I couldn't believe it. I really thought it was broken the Little Bugger! He had pulled it out just far enough for it not to work but it looked like it was in properly so I was fooled well and truly. Like I said . . . . Little Bugger! He thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen and spent the next 5 mins rolling around on the floor. "I got you a beaudy"
And I thought he didn't really understand what April Fools was all about. When will I learn that he knows a whole lot more than I realise!
Nice one Kaiden! Can't wait to see what he'll come up with when he's 16.
4 comments:
He is a little champion!! He got you good and proper...LOL
Never underestimate a 6 year old boy...
xoxo
He is a little champion!! He got you good and proper...LOL
Never underestimate a 6 year old boy...
xoxo
yes I don't know why he always surprises me! I should know better!! But still I just can't let go of his innosence. I guess it can still live in my mind though and I will continue to be sucked in!
At least he will always keep you on your toes...
Well done Kaiden.
I'm so glad my girls have no idea about April fools.
Post a Comment