Okay, just take a deep breath. I know it is a shock to the system but with the loving encouragement of my far away friend Nishwa, I will make a full hearted (is that even a word?) effort to start updating my blog & get back on track. As you would know if you check on our blog from time to time, I have been somewhat . . . . slack in keeping the happenings of the Dexters alive. Well we are all alive & well contrary to some beliefs . . . but I guess that is a popular rumour when you seemingly drop off the face of the earth. But we are all happy & well & back in Perth, Australia. So if it so interests you . . . . now that I know I can change the posted date (thanks again Nishwa) I will attempt to put the pieces of our last 8 months back together & on the blog for those who care enough to check it out. So watch this space . . . . or below actually for new & old exciting updates.
Wish me luck. I am telling you, it will be a monumental task. Let's hope I am up for the challenge.
1 comment:
Yay! Luckily your life is so totally boring that there's not much to blog about :P
You have inspired me too and I also will try whole-heartedly to keep my little blog up to date, once I actually even catch up that is.
Love seeing your Alaska stuff, we are doing a week long cruise there this Summer.
Love your work. And you. Nishwa & Charly x
Post a Comment