Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk or Treat - October 29th

Last night - we had a Ward Activity at the Church. It was 'Trunk or Treat' A safe place for the kids to go trick or treating but instead of going to peoples houses they go from trunk to trunk. Everyone decorates their boot 'trunk' and the kids dress up. Everyone had a ball and looked great as did some of the parents. I am not into Halloween at home because it is an American Holiday but while we are here in the States it's great for Kaiden to experience. What kid doesn't want to get a tone of candy while being dressed up. Awesome. Kaiden wanted to be something scary this year as last year he was ninja. This year he wanted to scare the pants off Dad so he went for something a little more spooky. I think he looks awesome!

Some of our friends at trunk or treat . . . .




Hayley and Kealey.



I thought Kealey's trunk was the best.







The trunk on the right is Addie and Dallas' They had a big black box with three choices to try and get some candy - a hole for each choice. One was peeled grapes which felt gross, like eyeballs (cause I have felt many eyeballs in my time), the Second was slimy spaghetti and then the Third was the candy. The kids loved it. The grosser the better right!


Christopher and Kristen




Kaiden was most impressed with the Trooper, as were we all. We don't actually know the trooper, he is someones uncle. Good effort though. The kids loved him.




MacKenna Feher as Wonder Woman . . . .

Doesn't she look awesome!











Liz, Joey, Brooke and Chris Kelly











How cute do Joey and Brooke look. Love it. I think that Brooke's pea pod was the best baby costume by far. Isn't it adorable!





Michelle and Keagan Gardner
I think Michelle won the prize for the most creative costume. If you can't quite see the front on the plane is actually a spaggetti strainer and the rest of the plane is made out of cardboard and paper. Keagan is sitting in his toddler harness as the pilot. Awesome Effort Michelle!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Some of those baby costumes are so cute. I like the pink bird. So yummy!!

Glad you embraced the holiday with vigour....where is your trunk?

You are gonna be so bored when you come back. We are going to have to make our own fun!! xoxo