Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat - The Real Deal

31st October 2008 - It's Halloween ! . . . . .

I don't normally get into this pagan holiday but while in Rome . . . or the States, why not. Of course Kaiden is loving it. Like I said, what kid wouldn't like people giving them a tone of candy. We went over to a friends place and went trick or treating in their neighbourhood. Same suburb as ours but they have neighbourhoods here which is really just sectioned off blocks with their own name. So when I say we went to their neighbourhood, we went 2 mins up the road from our place.





Jamesy and Kaiden in their Halloween costumes.




Yep, even James got dressed up. What you thought Kaiden would let James miss out on all the fun! No Chance!!












Kaiden out trick or treating with some friends . . . . MacKenna, Kaiden & Austin

Davey and Kaiden











Kaiden showing off his loot. Not bad for a nights work!

I think it will take him until Christmas to get through it all.










2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ha! Christmas! I had to throw out last year's Halloween candy to make room for this year's! Course, we were down to the undesireables and little hard candies I wouldn't let him have at only 2, but still!

Danielle said...

Kaiden is looking so grown-up. I am sad about that!! Sorry...probably not something you want to think about.

Love the Halloween pics. I agree...when in Rome. Man...I would be going HUGELY overboard on all of their 'holidays'. Why not? It looks like a VERY fun way to waste money!

Happy Candy-eating, I hope your butt gets as big as mine!! xoxo