Sunday, September 14, 2008

Visit from my Cuz . . . .

Out of the blue I got a message from Sarah saying she's coming for a visit. Brilliant!! I haven't seen my cousin for a few years so I was excited to have her come and stay with us for a bit. She is over here because she's been a councilor at a Summer Camp in NY State. She's come away with some funny and memorable stories. Some good and some not so much but she had a great time and thinks she'll be back again next year. She will be with us for a week before going on to Pennsylvania and then taking a tour from NYC to LA.

I am so glad that she has taken the time to visit us. The next week will be a little quieter and a little more mellow than she's had in the last few months I am sure but we are glad she's here. Kaiden of course is over the moon, as he is with all visitors. He didn't really remember her until he saw her 'cause it's been a while but now Sarah has a new BFF . . . . like Mother like Daughter. Sarah's Mum Heather (& Geoff actually) found themselves with a new little shadow when they visited earlier in May. He's so funny. Still, I am glad that he is excited about visitors and wants to spend time with family.

No comments: