Thursday, September 25, 2008

All tuckered out

Is this the funniest thing ever . . . . Kaiden was buggered, quite obviously! It has been another big week for Kaiden & it finally took it's toll. He was in our shower prattling away while I was blow drying my hair getting ready to go out to a friends birthday dinner . . . . . anyway, all of a sudden I realised it was awfully quite. I turned around to see that it was all a bit much and the events of the week had taken their toll. Kaiden had literally fallen asleep in the shower. At first I just smiled thinking he was tricking me, so I decided to test him. I offered him $1 if he opened his eyes. When he didn't move I upped the anti & said "If you get up right now, I will give you $5. Of course he didn't move. With an offer I knew Kaiden couldn't & wouldn't refuse, I knew he was for real. Poor baby. I turned off the shower picked up my soggy, floppy child, managed to get him into his Pj's & into bed. Arhh, what a day!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is hilarious!

Do you watch One Tree Hill?

Nathan and Haley's little boy Jamie...totally reminds me of Kaiden. Watch it. Funny. xoxo

Kelly said...

Yeah I do. I love it. Where are you guys up to?

I have thought that about Jamie sometimes myself. He is so cute. Arhh, but my little treasure is on in my house everyday! lol
And he's ALWAYS ON, believe me!!

Kristen said...

I still love this story. And that you took a pic to go with it is perfect!

Danielle said...

We are up there with you because my niece downloads it for me. When he does his little dance....and has his grown-up conversations...SO KAIDEN. I think Kaiden has missed his calling. xoxo