Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Bithday to ME!

Okay, I am getting old, which doesn't really bother me because I am stuck in the delusion of still feeling like I am in my 20's or at the very least in my early 30's on a bad day . . . I suppose it doesn't help that my husband is 3 & 1/2 years younger & takes every opportunity to remind me so. Regardless, another year has passed. All I can say is that it's been an eventful one & I'm looking forward to the next one!

I had a great day to celebrate . . . . I had lunch with some friends. Thank you Marg for the most yummy lunch ever! You really have a talent in the kitchen!! I can't even tell you what we ate except that it was delish . . . yummy things with fancy names!
Kristen, Kelly, Alicia, Margaret & Alison, Connie & Harrison


Then Connie took me to get a relaxing pedicure. Oh, that was the best! And then to top off my day we went to the Baseball. It was great fun, except the Rockies couldn't pull off the win. Still I was thankful they had organised to have a home game on my birthday for me. What more could I ask for really . . . I guess the win! But dispite the final score we had a great night & I had a great birthday!! And I didn't even mention any of my pressies . . . . which were great, thank you for thinking of me (you know who you are & so do I) Thank you, Thank you!!
Kelly & Kaiden
Kaiden & James cheering on th Rockies!

As I said before . . . . it was an eventful last year & I look forward to the next one. Bring it on!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Kel....hope you got my belated email. Sorry for missing the date...but you know I love you!!

Glad you had a fun day. xoxo

Kelly said...

yeah I did thanks Dan. xo