Thursday, July 10, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS . . . . I'M UP TO DATE . . . .

Now don't fall over, but yes I think I am actually up to date with my blog. I know, I know it is amazing & about time. If you like reading my blog there are a few new post under old headings. Remember when I cheated & put in some posts but they didn't actually have any substance to them? . . . . well now they do. But if you can't be bothered I totally understand. A lot happened the past 2 months or so & I can see how tiring it would be to read it all. But have a look at the pictures at least. They are always fun. Thanks for reading & stand by for the next installment in ' the life & times of . . . . '
I can promise you the next few months will be nothing like the last 3. Pheeeewwww!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Kel

I have read it all and I love it!! Sometimes I wonder if Simon has actually been working while you have been there. You look like you are having so much fun, I can't imagine you wanting to come back.

Some of the scenery is amazing and I LOVE all the cool animals you have seen up close. So cool.

I am very jealous. Time seems to be flying by with all the travelling you are doing. Good on you!

Hopefully we will chat soon and really catch up.

Dan xoxo