Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kaiden - Rookie of the Year ! !

The 2008 Giants

Kaiden played baseball with the Giants this year. He loved it. I think the best thing about it was that his best mate Liam was on his team this time which made it all the more fun. They are hilarious together.

Cameron, Kaiden & Liam
Anyway, the season is over for another year . . . . actually that might be Kaiden's last season ever considering he'll miss the next Summer season 'cause we'll be back home in Australia. That makes me sad . . . . that Kaiden may never play baseball again, not that we'll be home in OZ. So of course I was there snapping away. They also had their end of season get together at a local Pizza Place. It was supposed to be a pool party but the weather came in & for some reason a few of the parents were concerned about the lightning. Don't know why. It didn't seem to worry the boys.


A Batting Machine . . .

Kaiden with his 'hardware' of the season which he was thrilled about. And with his 3 coaches Coach Andy Hait, Head Coach Jeff Johnson & Coach Steve Crites. They were all great. Jeff was amazing with all the boys. Really encouraging & always supportive. He did an awesome job.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the trophy! You will have to get this blog made into a book....there is a company that does it. I will give you the link if you want.

He is a cutie!! xoxo

Kelly said...

Yeah that would be great, thanks Dan. It is already my notes/journal for my scrapbooking. Not that I am up to all this stuff yet, but you know what I mean.