Thank you Caitlin, Sean, Colleen & Dean. Kaiden loves all his Birthday gifts. He was very impressed! He said "Oh, I love that jam. How did they know I wanted that?" I don't know but they are pretty clever! Huge hit! We will go & get him some black boardies to match his Maggies rashy. I suggested he put the shoelaces on his new heelys which he also got for his Birthday. "Mum, that is genius!" They needed to be returned for a bigger size. Hopefully they will be here soon. So he is one happy little boy. Thanks Coll xox

2 comments:
Happy Birthday for last month Kaiden...looks like you scored some cool stuff.
Did you get anything that didn't have Collingwood on it??? LOL
Kelly I love the blog page where did you get the template from?
Hahaha!! I love that Cottees Jam Kelly.. that is so cool. I am so glad Kaiden had a great birthday as well. Goodness, I remember when Andrew and I came over to Perth for a visit.. you were nearly due to deliver him.. How time flies. Anyway, Love your blog and catching up with your exciting life. Love Donna xx
Post a Comment