Monday, March 31, 2008

Skiing . . . .

We went skiing up at Breckenridge on the week end and Kaiden came out with some funny things so I thought I would write them down . . . .

Kaiden and I were waiting in the line for the main chair lift when Kaiden said "Mum . . . . You know the cafe restaurant at the top of the mountain where we get off the lift?" YES "Well, if I fall off the chair lift, you just wait for me at the restaurant up there and I will just meet you there. OK" My response was . . . Are you planning to fall off the chair lift? Thankfully he said " Oh, no but just in case, you meet me there OK!"

Thankfully I didn't need to meet him anywhere.



Kaiden has his name stuck on his helmet from when he was in ski school and we just haven't bothered to take it off. So again we were waiting in line to jump on one of the chair lifts when the attendant says "Hi Kaiden, how you going buddy?" As we jumped on the lift Kaiden says quite adamantly "Quite a lot of people know me here now don't they!"

Funny Boy.

Still hasn't realised his name is on his helmet for all to see.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness....that boy cracks me up!! He is so funny. And so popular too. Everyone knows him...everywhere...CUTE!!

I want to eat him!!

I think you should post a funny Kaidenism each day.

Dan xoxo