Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lego Land 23rd November 2008

Kaiden's Heaven on Earth - Lego Land - California

This photo really says it all. Kaiden was SO EXCITED to be at Lego Land he couldn't hold it in.

Everything was built of lego. These are just a few of the things Kaiden was climbing all over.

This was 'Mini World' It was mini cities from all over the United States. They really were brilliant. So much detail and of course . . . . all in Lego. Kaiden decided that someone had to of built it all and he thought that someone should be him. Is there a University degree in Lego building? I think he's going to look into it.
So here we are on yet another roller coaster. Actually this is the 1st one we went on. Kaiden was really determined to ride this roller coaster. I was surprised but like I mentioned before, happy to accompany him. I asked him several times before we actually got into it if he was sure and he was. As I said, he was determined. I don't think you can really see him clearly in this photo but his eyes were closed.

When we got off he said he was a little scared but he did it. Brave little man! He didn't want to do it again but he did it. Even after this one he still wanted to go on the one at Sea World and that one was bigger than this one. Maybe I have a roller coaster buddy on my hands. He's so cute, he said it made his tummy feel funny but it was a good funny.


Kaiden loved the race track that they had. It was like the old traffic schools that Coll & I used to go to in Primary School. They had all the traffic signs and traffic lights. It was lots of fun for the kids & of course Kaiden had a ball. At the end of it all he was given his official Lego Land Drivers Licence. He's quite impressed with that. It's REAL you know!!

More rides for the boys. This one was cool because the people in the boats had water cannons to squirt the by standers but also there were water cannons that the people watching could use to squirt those that were on the ride which made it really fun. I think that the big boy had as much fun as the little boy on this one.

They even had the Opera House.

This was a fun ride we did towards the end of our day. But it was cool because it took you all around the park so you could look at everything you had already seen and it was a nice way to end our day. Actually we ended with a little boat ride right after this. Very relaxing and you got to see things you couldn't see from anywhere else but the boat, so that was very cool.

What a great day. To see Kaiden so excited was just brilliant. He got to take some of his own money to Lego Land and he happily spent it. He was so excited when we told him that Grandma and Bob had also given him some Lego Land money to spend. Thanks Grandma and Bob. It was a perfect Chrissy Gift. He was stoked. This place truly is his little Heaven on Earth. He couldn't have asked for a better day. All that was left was to get to our Hotel QUICK so he could start building!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fantastic Kelly.
Great Job. . . . . . and what fun for you all.

Danielle said...

Wow....I can only imagine how excited he was. I have witnessed his lego-passion....so this must have been above and beyond for him! xo